Saturday, November 20, 2010

Notes from 11/19/10 Meeting

We need to meet next week for reporting progress. What is a good time for everyone? We also need to find a place to meet, preferably with access to outlets and the internet.

I am making storyboards for the teaser. This will help show us the timing, composition, and something to show if we do not have the flash scenes finished. Better that than a missing sequence, eh?

5 comments:

  1. Im available on sunday all day
    monday all day
    wed evening
    thurs morning
    friday evening
    sat after 330

    ReplyDelete
  2. After Thanksgiving I am available:

    Sat 27: after 5PM
    Sun 28: after 5PM
    Mon 29: after 5PM
    Wed 1 : before 3PM
    Thu 2 : before 5PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mon 29: after 10 AM
    Tus 30: after 10 AM
    Wed 1: after 10 AM

    ReplyDelete
  4. After Thanksgiving, I'm available Tuesday all day and... That's it really until class, Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm only available on Wednesday this week from 3-6pm, then maybe after 730 if my class gets out early. Sorry for the late reply as well...

    ReplyDelete