Friday, November 26, 2010

Onette & Balthazar Scene

Hey guys, so here's the scene with Onette & Balthazar. I know it's a bit rough around the edges and I didn't have a background, but my entire project crashed right after I made this test gif image. So I lost about 3 hrs worth of work, but I guess I can recreate it faster since I already did it. I was going to have a dark grayish background and have the camera slowly zoom closer. Click on the image to play the gif. Thoughts, opinions? 

Update: So I went and redid the entire scene since my original wasn't saved prior to Flash crashing on me (don't be like me and always remember to save, lol). Now I can edit this scene if need be and here's the finished version.


Also, Maja, can you post brief descriptions of the other scenes just as a refresher for me? Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Man that is awesome! I'm trying to sketch out the backgrounds (for the two scenes with the carnival and when Onette is explaining that she can't use her poweres), but I got a couple of projects due in my other classes and it's taking up a chunk of my time. Hopefully I should be done by tonight so I can flesh out those backgrounds. Sorry yo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alvin! If you don't think you'll have the time then that's totally fine. I can just use backgrounds that I find on the web like the one I used with the above scene, so there really isn't such a high priority.

    ReplyDelete