Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Artur's Music Draft

So here are some of the tracks that I'd like for you guys to listen to and tell me which (if any) you'd like to see in the final music draft for the game project. Feedback is appreciated, thanks!

Pin's Theme
Onette's Theme
Balthazar's Theme
Hearth's Theme
Hearth's Theme (Option 2)
The Dark Woods
Balthazar's Circus Theme
Elequin's Theme
Boss Battle Theme
Pursuing Balthazar (Final Level)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not particularly thrilled about Pin, Onette and Balthazar's themes, Pin's seems a bit to mellow for his actions while Onette's has the opposite problem, as for Balthazar's, it seems to gentle in the middle, I feel that it should be a bit more menacing.
    I think Hearth 2 is just perfect, I mean absolutely perfect.
    Not sure about the Dark Woods, I was kind of expecting it to be, well, darker.
    The Circus works wonderfully for Pin's memory of the circus, but the previously suggested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0_szUnuoCY may be more appropriate for the stage.
    Elequin's works nicely.
    I am always a fan of shadow of the colossus
    The Far Relm/Core works quite well, exciting, open and just a bit tripy, very nice for a world of wills.

    While several of these are perfect fits I do have on concern, they are all licensed pieces, and licensed to big groups at that.

    ReplyDelete