Wednesday, November 10, 2010

World Map - Hearth Concept

Here's my take on Hearth's view from the world map. Like in most video games with world maps, you don't see every single building in the town, just a few, usually the major ones. In this case, it would be the puppet theater and some shops along with the fountain. I'm trying to put something together that would look similar to a map you'd see at a Walt Disney theme park, which I included as a reference. Thoughts? Opinions?

BONUS! Is that...? Yes it is... It's Pin... and he's MOVING! Since we're working with Flash in my Intro to Multimedia class, I figured I'd get a 2-for-1 if I worked on a little animation that coincided with this project. I also thought maybe we can actually animate scenes this way too?





Uh oh...It's Elquin! She looks like she's up to no good. Haha, we should seriously do voice overs if we do end up making a flash trailer.

1 comment: