Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Town Map

Here is the sketch I have for the town. I am currently transferring this (redrawing it) via Illustrator, with the ideas/suggestions discussed this past Friday (main ones were wider avenues for the main streets suggested by Chris & the puppet theater as a "weenie" suggested by Artur; Lily or Maja if you suggested anything please let me know for I may have forgotten them. Sorrows!) I will try my best to get the Illustrator version done by Friday, hopefully with a legend and markings for the landmarks as well. Have a good week everyone and see you on Friday!

-Alvin

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for uploading the draft on here, my one concern is that it looks like there are too many buildings. I'd say, around 9-14 buildings would be enough, especially since the shops will double up as residence buildings too. I'm going to post what the the town will look like on the world map.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ok. Well I'll put up two versions of the town- one with 15 buildings max and one with maybe around 20-25 so we can compare and contrast.

    ReplyDelete