Monday, October 4, 2010

Color & Characters


So is it worth me coloring in the others? How does this look? No one posted about color pallet so I went for it. I can change this easily so let me no soon! I used colored pencils and photoshop :)

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Great job Lily! Definitely fits the carnival/circus theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! It is definitely worth you coloring in the others. Just go for it! I think all of the characters should be colorful like this example. We can keep the backgrounds somewhat muted and darker so that characters really pop off the screen.

    Carnival - Purples, Magentas, Fuchsias, Canary Yellows, With Red Details.
    Town - Golds, Oranges, Warm Grays, Earthtones, Dashed with light blue.
    Forest - Black, Dark Blues, Dark Purples, Dark Greens, Chestnut, Cherry Bark, Dark Browns, with fiery highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also I really like the textural quality it has in the colors. Very nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys for a bit of feedback. And thanks for posting the color themes for the worlds Sam! Very helpful.

    ReplyDelete