Friday, October 29, 2010

360 Controls

I added a bit of grittiness to the texture of the controller itself and made the buttons pop a little. These are the original controls chosen below are a few slight alterations that I thought made a little more sense for our game. I changed the right trigger (attack) to the y button becuase I felt that camera mode was less likely to be used often and that attack for out type of game and trigger didnt match. Triggers are used for either shooters or a move that needs to be calibrated because it can detects pressure. So I put sprint there so you can choose how fast Pin moves. Also I put all the camera actions near one another.
Let me know what you think!!


1 comment:

  1. This looks really awesome Lily, I like that you made the buttons pop. My only concern is that the font is way too small. I'd suggest making the font bigger. Maybe post what the controller page from the instruction manual would look like.

    Also, Gamefly has a cool legend that you can use too. http://www.gamefly.com/MediaTitle/PrintGameplayControls/135810/

    ReplyDelete