--original post-- Here is a very rough draft. It begins to consolidate all of the work done so far into one document that we can all use as a reference for moving forward.
Please review this document and react please. This is a draft document for the final assignment which I will update when I get feedback and receive final artwork. It combines material from our proposal plus all of the new work. I tried to include everyone's feedback as well but this was a difficult process so I know I missed a few things. Let me know!
If the link doesn't display the document, click download which is is located under the doc name on the Google Docs page. Thanks!
Hey Sam, this definitely looks great. There are a few changes that should be made with some of the text but that's a quick and easy fix and I'll post that later when I get a chance. Most importantly this gives us a nice visual on what we have going and now it's about filling in those blanks and replacing the rough drafts for completed works. Thanks for taking the time to put this together, it looks awesome!
Please review this document and react please. This is a draft document for the final assignment which I will update when I get feedback and receive final artwork. It combines material from our proposal plus all of the new work. I tried to include everyone's feedback as well but this was a difficult process so I know I missed a few things. Let me know!
ReplyDeleteIf the link doesn't display the document, click download which is is located under the doc name on the Google Docs page. Thanks!
Hey Sam, this definitely looks great. There are a few changes that should be made with some of the text but that's a quick and easy fix and I'll post that later when I get a chance. Most importantly this gives us a nice visual on what we have going and now it's about filling in those blanks and replacing the rough drafts for completed works. Thanks for taking the time to put this together, it looks awesome!
ReplyDelete