Exploring Game Worlds - GAME100 - City College of San Francisco
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Game Proposal Presentation
Here is the PowerPoint for tomorrow's presentation. Let me know what you think, changes needed, etc. and then I can email it to our teacher this evening.
This all looks pretty good to me. I like the little bits you added and that you incorperated everyone's concept art and concept research into the game pitch. The one thing I'm unclear about (I don't mean to be picky about this whole thing, I swear!) but I was under the impression that I was going to be handling the Art Direction. Thanks Sam!
I am glad you brought it up. Although we're all involved in various areas of production, I wanted to simplify it for the presentation. Since Maja is creating the 3d assets, she needs to have final say on the artwork in my opinion. You will be very much involved in the creation of artwork and the art direction, obviously you're (all) very talented!
My next task will be putting together a production schedule that will assign deliverables and due dates to each team member.
This all looks pretty good to me. I like the little bits you added and that you incorperated everyone's concept art and concept research into the game pitch. The one thing I'm unclear about (I don't mean to be picky about this whole thing, I swear!) but I was under the impression that I was going to be handling the Art Direction. Thanks Sam!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you brought it up. Although we're all involved in various areas of production, I wanted to simplify it for the presentation. Since Maja is creating the 3d assets, she needs to have final say on the artwork in my opinion. You will be very much involved in the creation of artwork and the art direction, obviously you're (all) very talented!
ReplyDeleteMy next task will be putting together a production schedule that will assign deliverables and due dates to each team member.