Sunday, September 5, 2010

Brainstorming Timeline

We have about 12 weeks left to work on this project. I suggest we take a couple of weeks to flesh out the story so we can start working on everything else. What do you think? I want to make sure we have a solid story so we can proceed with the artwork, level design, GUI, controls, etc., and make it final so we don't tack any ideas or changes later on in the production. How long do you think we can/should work on the story?

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Let's try to wrap the story up. Hopefully sooner than two weeks, by this Wednesday if at any way possible. I say we go with what Artur pitched in class. My ideas on the other post belong in another game perhaps. I will type up what I have from my notes from Friday. Or if someone with better memory can post it on the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you, Maja. I was gone over the weekend on a trip to Vegas but was so anxious to get home and publish the main story outline. So Now that I'm home I'm going to try and post it in a little bit.

    ReplyDelete